Friday, July 15, 2011

The Menu

For dinner...

challah
tilapia za'atar fish cakes w/Thai chili garlic mayo (it works... really!)
lamb with rosemary and garlic
pesto pasta
roasted eggplant, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, onions, garlic, preserved lemon
tomato cucumber salad
carrot kugel
mashed potatoes
peach cake

And for lunch....

A special seudah at shul!

It's been an intense week with all the organizing and I am looking forward to a good sleep! I feel so good about how much I've been able to do around the house. And just having thinking time about our learning while I do that has been good too. On our regular schedule it's all I can do get dishes in the sink and shuffle laundry during the day. I'm putting a weekly chore-training time in our schedule so that the kids are able to do more and more around the house. I think having a regularly scheduled training time is going to be a big help in increasing what they're able to do. Must run! Good shabbos, all!

No comments: